Pakistan Senate chairman cancels UAE visit amid Modi’s trip to Gulf state
According to a press release issued here, the Chairman Senate said that Pakistan fully supported the freedom movement of Kashmiris and the Modi government had inflicted unprecedented atrocities them and imposed curfew in the occupied valley.
Any visit in such scenario would harm the sentiments of Pakistanis and Kashmiri brethren whereas the Chairman had called off his and the parliamentary delegation’s visit to the UAE, it added.
Modi receives UAE highest civilian honour as ... 07:40 PM | 24 Aug, 2019
ABU DHABI - Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi received the United Arab Emirates’ highest civilian honour on ...
Chairman Senate in a statement on Sunday said that he has cancelled his visit to UAE in the context of Narinder Modi's visit to that country and the visit will hurt the feelings of the Kashmiris.
The Modi-led BJP government has imposed curfew in the occupied Kashmir and is resorting to cruelty and barbarism on the Muslims there.
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 1,563 new infections, 74 deaths in 24 hours09:25 AM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Live Open Market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:00 AM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 27 January 202108:42 AM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Bakhtawar gets a special wedding gift from Asif Zardari10:38 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Asia Argento accuses Fast & Furious director of sexual assault09:32 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Danyal Zafar set to make his TV debut08:51 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Shraddha Kapoor to marry a celebrity photographer?09:12 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021