England win Test series by 1-0 against Pakistan after 10 years
SOUTHAMPTON - The third and last cricket Test match of the series, between Pakistan and England, at Southampton, has ended in a draw.
Following the match draw, England has won the test series one by nil after 10 years as last time England had defeated Pakistan test series in 2010.
England had declared its first innings at 583 for loss of eight wickets.
Pakistan, which needed 210 runs on the final day to avoid an innings defeat with eight wickets in hand, finished the fifth day match at 187/4.
James Anderson made Test cricketing history in the final session as he became the first pacer to complete 600 wickets in Test format of cricket.
Pakistan resumed batting after delay due to rains.
- ICCIA holds Best of Entrepreneurship Pakistan Session at IBA11:33 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Nimra Khan boggles netizens with latest video11:01 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Angelina Jolie pens heartfelt note after visiting flood-hit areas in ...10:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Tuba Anwar and Mathira's virtual spat gets serious07:43 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Nora Fatehi's new dance video sets internet on fire07:10 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022