PM Imran directs to ensure just implementation of quota system in country
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed to ensure just implementation of quota system in the country.
Chairing a meeting of the Federal cabinet in Islamabad, he said bringing remote and underdeveloped areas at par with other parts of the country is top priority of the government.
The meeting was briefed on quota system with special reference to ensuing situation after merger of erstwhile tribal areas.
Prime Minister Imran Khan also directed to include Peshawar Torkham Section in ML-1 Project.
Minister for Railways Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed also supported the proposal.
The Cabinet also expressed concerns over the emerging situation in Sindh particularly in Karachi in the wake of recent rains.
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- We will continue to restore democracy by removing PTI govt: Zardari03:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020