PM Imran directs to ensure just implementation of quota system in country
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed to ensure just implementation of quota system in the country.
Chairing a meeting of the Federal cabinet in Islamabad, he said bringing remote and underdeveloped areas at par with other parts of the country is top priority of the government.
The meeting was briefed on quota system with special reference to ensuing situation after merger of erstwhile tribal areas.
Prime Minister Imran Khan also directed to include Peshawar Torkham Section in ML-1 Project.
Minister for Railways Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed also supported the proposal.
The Cabinet also expressed concerns over the emerging situation in Sindh particularly in Karachi in the wake of recent rains.
- Lahore man hires contract killers for Rs 1.2mn to murder father02:00 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Oppo Reno5 is Now Available in the Market for all Photography ...01:23 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- 23 die in Norway after receiving first dose of Pfizer vaccine01:05 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Divine gesture – New Zealand captain pauses match to check out ...12:30 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Smart Office – Pakistan to launch WhatsApp-like app by June11:46 AM | 16 Jan, 2021
- What is the relationship between PM Imran Khan's wife Bushra Bibi and ...05:27 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Tahmina Javed enters Pakistan's drama industry07:30 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Mathira reveals about her relationship with ex-husband06:17 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021