'Unity, Faith and Discipline' an all-time beacon for us, says President Mamnoon
In his message to nation on 139th birth anniversary of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the president went on to say that 'Unity, Faith and Discipline' is an all-time beacon for all of us. Our country has now embarked upon the path to progress as envisioned by Quaid-e-Azam, he added.
Paying rich tributes to the founder of Pakistan, he said "Quaid-e-Azam’s boldness and sincerity of purpose, determination and integrity endeared him to the millions of people who gave him all-out support in the marathon struggle for the creation of Pakistan."
"He was a paragon of uprightness, honesty, integrity and courage of conviction. He neither compromised on principles nor allowed expediency to influence his judgment. His conduct was above reproach, his incorruptibility unquestioned and his scrupulous honour universally acknowledged."
Today we are not merely paying our homage to the memory of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, but reaffirming our abiding faith in his imperishable teachings, he said.
- SC’s Justice Isa allowed to argue his case himself12:07 AM | 3 Mar, 2021
- China to gift additional 0.5 million doses of coronavirus vaccine to ...11:43 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- What a delivery! Woman orders iPhone 12 Pro Max but receives Apple ...11:32 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan aims at vaccinating 70 million people against COVID-19 in ...11:31 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- First round matches decided in Hush Puppies Junior National Tennis11:19 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 'Darlings’ – Alia Bhatt collaborates with Shahrukh Khan for first ...07:06 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Mere Paas Tum Ho actor Rehmat Ajmal looks stunning on her Mayoun03:15 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Justin Bieber celebrates 27th birthday03:25 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021