Challenges being faced by Pakistan demand comprehensive response: COAS
Rawalpindi: Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Thursday that internal and external to national security demand comprehensive national response and strengthening of all state institutions.
According to ISPIR, “COAS visited National Defence University (NDU) Islamabad today & addressed participants of the National Security & War Course”.
The army chief shared his thoughts on security environment of the region and his vision of enduring peace in Pakistan.
#COAS visited National Defence University (NDU) Islamabad today & addressed participants of the National Security & War Course. COAS shared his thoughts on security environment of the region and his vision of enduring peace in Pakistan. Highlighting internal and external... (1/3) pic.twitter.com/IkO0axiTMN— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) June 25, 2020
COAS said that Army will keep doing all that is required of us for provision of secure environment for sustained socio-economic progress.
He also reiterated that Pakistan Army is committed to defence and security of the country, and shall continue to perform with national support.
On arrival at NDU, COAS was received by Lieutenant General Muhammad Saeed, President NDU.
- Pakistan Army inducts powerful VT-4 tanks with ultra-modern technology08:01 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Sigh of relief as Pakistan govt reduces prices of 94 lifesaving drugs07:45 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- NAB summons Maulana Fazlur Rehman in corruption, assets’ inquiry07:10 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Federal govt allowed Nawaz Sharif to go abroad, remarks IHC06:45 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Punjab educational boards announce Intermediate exams’ results06:39 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020