Challenges being faced by Pakistan demand comprehensive response: COAS
Rawalpindi: Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Thursday that internal and external to national security demand comprehensive national response and strengthening of all state institutions.
According to ISPIR, “COAS visited National Defence University (NDU) Islamabad today & addressed participants of the National Security & War Course”.
The army chief shared his thoughts on security environment of the region and his vision of enduring peace in Pakistan.
#COAS visited National Defence University (NDU) Islamabad today & addressed participants of the National Security & War Course. COAS shared his thoughts on security environment of the region and his vision of enduring peace in Pakistan. Highlighting internal and external... (1/3) pic.twitter.com/IkO0axiTMN— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) June 25, 2020
COAS said that Army will keep doing all that is required of us for provision of secure environment for sustained socio-economic progress.
He also reiterated that Pakistan Army is committed to defence and security of the country, and shall continue to perform with national support.
On arrival at NDU, COAS was received by Lieutenant General Muhammad Saeed, President NDU.
- Sri Lanka minister offers ICC evidence 2011 World Cup was fixed08:17 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- $4k solid gold face mask for 'protection' against COVID-1908:06 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Over 300 cases of COVID-19 reported in Sindh Police in 2 days07:56 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- PPSC to restart interviewing candidates as lockdown eased07:44 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Two injured after two trains collide near Rahim Yar Khan07:37 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020