Pakistan enjoys broad international support, cooperation on FATF: Hammad
ISLAMABAD - Minister for Industries and Production Hammad Azhar has said that Financial Action Task Force (FATF) has acknowledged our high-level political commitment and significant progress on its action plan.
In a tweet on Saturday, he said yesterday's consensus decision in the FATF meeting without any voting is our diplomatic victory.
Unfortunately, some circles are propagating false and baseless information about abstention or negative voting in the meeting.
Some countries mentioned in the fake news are not even members of FATF. Pakistan enjoys broad international support and cooperation on FATF. 2/2— Hammad Azhar (@Hammad_Azhar) October 24, 2020
He said unfortunately, some circles are propagating false and baseless information about abstention or negative voting in the meeting, adding that some countries mentioned in the fake news are not even members of FATF.
The Minister said that Pakistan enjoys broad international support and cooperation on FATF.
- Imran Khan’s remarks about Maryam Nawaz widely condemned11:41 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Kashmir Premier League to invite Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to ...11:05 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Imran says PTI's core committee to decide final date for Islamabad ...10:30 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Raja Riaz appointed Opposition leader in National Assembly09:45 PM | 20 May, 2022
- PNS Badar: Pakistan Navy launches MILGEM-class ship09:12 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Watch - Hania Aamir ignores Iqra Aziz at 'Parde Mein Rehne Do' ...07:38 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Nora Fatehi and Kriti Sanon jump onto the ‘Pasoori’ bandwagon06:32 PM | 20 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's new dance video goes viral05:30 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022