Chinese PM rejects propaganda against Lahore's Orange Line Metro Train , CPEC
The Chinese Prime Minister expressed the views while talking to Punjab Chief Minister Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif in a ceremony at Chinese city, Zhengzhou.
Li Keqiang expressed that Pakistani President Mamnnon Hussain and Chinese president both were present at the pact signing ceremony in May 2014 regarding the Orange Line Metro Train Project.
"China would continue to extend its full cooperation to Pakistan in transport as well as all sectors of progress and development," declared Li Keqiang.
During the same pact signing ceremony, the Chief Minister Punjab, Shehbaz Sharif had said that people of Pakistan were grateful to the Chinese government and people for their historic cooperation and the Pakistani government was utilizing every penny of Chinese investment as a sacred trust.
The clarification came after a local television channel in Pakistan reported that the Chinese government was not happy with the Orange Line Metro Train project, being a part of the CPEC.
- Pakistan announces free booster dose for people travelling abroad11:57 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- PTI names Hammad Azhar as candidate for Lahore mayor11:53 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- 'I felt like punching Mohammed Kaif,' Shoaib Akhtar says at opening ...11:03 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Tension grips Tando Allahyar after violent protests against MQM-P ...10:01 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Tu Jhoom – Daler Mehndi all praise for Naseebo Lal07:15 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Ali Zafar rocks the stage at Dubai Expo 202006:32 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Usman Mukhtar opens up about his equation with Naimal Khawar05:25 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021