Chinese PM rejects propaganda against Lahore's Orange Line Metro Train , CPEC
The Chinese Prime Minister expressed the views while talking to Punjab Chief Minister Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif in a ceremony at Chinese city, Zhengzhou.
Li Keqiang expressed that Pakistani President Mamnnon Hussain and Chinese president both were present at the pact signing ceremony in May 2014 regarding the Orange Line Metro Train Project.
"China would continue to extend its full cooperation to Pakistan in transport as well as all sectors of progress and development," declared Li Keqiang.
During the same pact signing ceremony, the Chief Minister Punjab, Shehbaz Sharif had said that people of Pakistan were grateful to the Chinese government and people for their historic cooperation and the Pakistani government was utilizing every penny of Chinese investment as a sacred trust.
The clarification came after a local television channel in Pakistan reported that the Chinese government was not happy with the Orange Line Metro Train project, being a part of the CPEC.
- Pakistan court declares 13-year-old Christian girl’s marriage as ...08:41 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan condemns terrorist attack on educational institution in Kabul07:29 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Meta invites Pakistan to marketing summit 202207:19 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- PAKvENG: Pakistan bat first against England in 6th T20I07:00 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- PITB signs agreement with UBL as Partner/Settlement bank to ...06:45 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- TikTok star Alishbah Anjum flaunts a dazzling transformation in new ...04:47 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Saba Qamar sets temperature soaring with new sizzling photos04:20 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Ranveer Singh shuts down separation rumours with Deepika Padukone03:53 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022