PML-N to re-contest polls in all three constituencies
The party has decided to go to ‘people’s court’ instead of Supreme Court and previously winning candidate of NA 122 Khawaja Saad Rafique will also withdraw appeals.
Earlier, the Election Tribunal declared the result of NA 154 null and void.
It has been reported that the PML-N would not approach Apex court. The election tribunals have dis-qualified three candidates of PML-N-Sardar Ayaz Sadiq, Khaja Saad Rafique and Muhammad Siddique Khan Baloch.
The PTI had challenged their victory in ETs for alleged rigging in 2013 elections.
I appreciate PMLN for deciding to withdraw all appeals against verdicts by election tribunals in favour of re-elections in NA 122, 125 &154
— Hina Butt Hayat (@hinaparvezbutt) August 26, 2015
More updates to follow...
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022