Ramiz Raja’s YouTube channel compromised for unknown reasons
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan’s top-ranking cricket commentator and former national team skipper Ramiz Raja’s YouTube channel has been compromised.
Taking to Twitter, Raja said: "Working to restore my you tube channel which has been sadly compromised. Bear with me. Thank you".
Working to restore my you tube channel which has been sadly compromised. Bear with me. Thank you.— Ramiz Raja (@iramizraja) February 25, 2021
The former cricketer's channel is named "Ramiz Speaks" and he has been sharing videos related to cricket for the last two years.
- Pakistan records 149 Covid-19 deaths – highest single-day spike ...08:57 AM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 17 April 202108:36 AM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa to hear contempt case against Fawad Chaudhry on ...10:36 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South ...10:05 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Hira and Mani celebrate 13th wedding anniversary05:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021