FIA seizes libido booster drugs, sex toys in multiple raids
Assistant Director FIA Jamil Ahmed Khan Mayo on Thursday addressing a press conference said that the teams conducted raids in Jaranwala, Sargodha and Faisalabad to bust the illegal business of selling the drugs used for sexual arousal and sex toys through the internet.
Khan said that the FIA recovered a huge quantity of spurious, unregistered and unwarranted Viagra 1000 and 5000, black cobra sexual medicines and sex toys, including dildos. He added that the products were sent to customers through courier service once anybody placed an order online. The officials also seized digital media used for running the website.
Cases have been registered against the suspects, while further investigation is underway, he said, adding that more arrests may take place in coming days.
- Nawal Saeed melts hearts with new sizzling photos in saree11:10 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Michael Weisz’s YieldStreet faces litigation of over £100 million10:48 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Asad Zaman makes into Punjab Junior Tennis quarterfinals10:20 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- DG ISPR, Information minister review Pakistan's diamond jubilee ...09:54 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- In telephone call with Blinken, FM Bilawal reiterates commitment for ...09:29 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:18 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Dolly’s new TikTok video goes viral03:42 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022