Jami calls out celebs who supported Mohsin Abbas Haider’s wife
Pakistani film director Jami Moor criticised Sohail’s supporters for waiting for the right time to join the “easiest bandwagon”, even when they knew Haider was beating her up.
“All those actors and singers and normal humans who are standing up for Mohsin Haider’s wife please remember most of you, didn’t say a word for LUX style awards madness,” he wrote on Facebook. “You all are part of this big drama.” He said they did this to look smart and act like activists.
The director has been known for his bold statements and even ditched his LSA trophy to stand in support for survivors of abuse and harassment.
What is your say on this? Let us know too in the comments section below.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 30 November 202111:11 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Punjab Governor Ch Sarwar criticises own govt for failing to ...11:04 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- BANvPAK – Pakistan beat Bangladesh by 8 wickets in first Test match10:38 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan offers to host OIC summit on Afghanistan09:36 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey steps down09:01 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir spotted enjoying Asim Azhar's concert in Karachi06:21 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Juvaria Abbasi and Anoushey Abbasi's mother passes away05:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari shares new adorable photo with son Mir Hakim04:45 PM | 29 Nov, 2021