Two dead, 18 injured after double-decker bus and lorry collide in UK
The force tweeted: “We are sorry to report that two men, travelling in the bus involved in the A47 collision, have sadly died.
We are sorry to report that two men, travelling in the bus involved in the A47 collision, have sadly died. Our thoughts are with their families at this time. Seven people have been seriously injured and 11 have minor injuries following the collision.— Cambs Police 💙 (@CambsCops) June 26, 2018
A total of 20 people, who were travelling in the bus, were injured – nine are seriously injured and 11 have minor injuries.
Sixteen patients were transferred to hospital following the incident at Thorney Road in Guyhirn, the Telegraph reported.
They were taken to Peterborough City Hospital and the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Kings Lynn following the crash at 7.33am,.
Around a three-mile stretch of the A47 remains closed following the collision on Tuesday morning.
Police confirmed the bus driver was among those hurt, while the lorry driver escaped injury.
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan’s first meme auctioned for $52,00009:40 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sindh SHOs permitted to take action against Covid SOPs’ violations08:45 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan to become mobile phones’ exporter by 2022, says Razak ...08:17 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari shares his two cents regarding Sadaf Kanwal's item ...04:34 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021