COAS Bajwa hails Japan for help in coronvirus fight
RAWALPINDI – Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Friday appreciated Japan’s contribution to Pakistan against coronavirus pandemic.
According to Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR), Kuninori Matsuda, Ambassador of Japan called on COAS.
Matters of mutual interest, regional security & measures to enhance bilateral coop discussed. Visiting dignitary praised Pakistan role for peace and stability in region.
On Thursday, Shukrullah Atif Mashal, Afghan Ambassador to Pakistan called on General Qamar Javed Bajwa.
During the meeting, matters of mutual interest and overall regional security situation were discussed.
- Smart lockdown imposed in seven UCs in Karachi till July 1811:04 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus affecting worldwide peace and security: UN10:01 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 225,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,619 confirmed ...09:47 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Unplanned major cities threat to agriculture land, environment: PM ...08:41 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020