OPPO extended the warranty period for 2 months for all products
LAHORE - During these times of lockdown within Pakistan due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the premium smartphone maker, OPPO considering it a corporate social responsibility has extended the warranty for all the company’s products for 2 more months. As per the initiative, warranties expiring on the 26th of March 2020, will now expire on 26th May 2020 and so on
Consumers can check the status of their warranty easily on OPPO’s website by entering the IMEI number. The 2-month extension of warranty is a first of its kind imitative given by OPPO to Pakistani consumers covering such a wide range of product portfolio. With this promise, OPPO, re-affirms its focus on product quality and reliability backed by robust investments in development, research, and product development.
The company aspires to offer value to their customers. In doing so, the company tries to bring upfront and a closer experience that revolves around clarity.
OPPO considers its valued customer's safety a topmost priority amid such a crisis. The smartphone company is taking appropriate measures to make its consumer's lives easier and provide complete safety to its employees
- KSA indicates health standards as primary criteria for Hajj pilgrims03:10 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Gigi Hadid slams British Magazine claiming that she's 'disguising' ...02:42 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- LHC extends Shehbaz Sharif's bail in assets beyond means case02:09 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Two Indian soldiers commit suicide in IOK01:49 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Sushant Singh Rajput's fan honors the late actor by naming a star ...12:44 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Model with Down syndrome featured in Gucci Beauty Campaign in Italian ...11:40 AM | 7 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020