Orange Line to allow common man to travel in "dignity": Shahbaz Sharif
LAHORE (Web Desk) - Chief Minister Punjab Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif said that with the completion of the Orange Line Metro train, the common man will travel with dignity and comfort as per international standards.
He maintained that the Orange Line Metro train was a great gift from the people of China to the people of Pakistan adding that by releasing funds for the project, the Chinese had made history altogether.
Shahbaz Sharif stated that the incumbent government has finished a lot of development projects in short span of time, which was exemplary.
It is pertinent to mention that opponents of PML-N have berated the government for the Orange Line Metro train project,PPPP chairman Bilawal Bhutto termed it boondoggle project while PTI chief Imran Khan repeatedly slams treasury benches for spending too much on trains and motorways while ignoring health and education sectors.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020