Pakistan ready to hold talks with new Indian Govt on all issues, says FM Qureshi
Addressing an Iftar Dinner in Multan, the foreign minister said that both neighbouring countries should sit on negotiation table to solve issues for the sake of prosperity and peace of the region.
Shah Mehmood Qureshi said peace in Afghanistan links with peace in the entire region. He said we always supported the Afghan own and Afghan-led reconciliation peace process, which is the only way forward.
Expressing concern on recent terrorist attacks in the country, Qureshi said that this wave could be controlled through the implementation of the National action plan (NAP).
The minister said that we are trying to get the support of all political parties for the creation of southern Punjab province.
- Azhar, Misbah,Babar,Imad and Shan attend The Cube Design Service's ...04:04 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Ariana Grande being sued for copyright over hit single '7 Rings' by ...03:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019