Pakistan ready to hold talks with new Indian Govt on all issues, says FM Qureshi
Addressing an Iftar Dinner in Multan, the foreign minister said that both neighbouring countries should sit on negotiation table to solve issues for the sake of prosperity and peace of the region.
Shah Mehmood Qureshi said peace in Afghanistan links with peace in the entire region. He said we always supported the Afghan own and Afghan-led reconciliation peace process, which is the only way forward.
Expressing concern on recent terrorist attacks in the country, Qureshi said that this wave could be controlled through the implementation of the National action plan (NAP).
The minister said that we are trying to get the support of all political parties for the creation of southern Punjab province.
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- We will continue to restore democracy by removing PTI govt: Zardari03:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020