PMO directs to resolve unresolved complaints registered through PCP
In a statement today (Saturday), Prime Minister Office directed to address the 33 thousand unresolved complaints registered through the portal within fourteen days.
It said that over 960 thousand consumers have used the portal so far and 7, 64,557 complaints have been registered in which 6, 17,239 were resolved. It said that those who registered fake complaints will be blocked.
The Pakistan Citizens’ Portal was set up at the Prime Minister Office in October 2018, with an aim to “timely address the problems of the people and get their feedback”.
E-governance: PM Imran launches Pakistan Citizen ... 04:08 PM | 28 Oct, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan inaugurated ‘Pakistan Citizen Portal’ on Sunday with an aim to timely address ...
The portal is available to citizens in the form of a cellphone app, but they can also approach the government via telephone, email or written letters.
Once complaints and suggestions are received, the Prime Minister Office oversees the “process of addressing the public complaints and implementation on recommendations”.
- 'Imported govt' trying to spread fear throught arrests, Imran tells ...11:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- In a first, Pakistan adopts fastest growing sport Futsal11:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- PM Shehbaz renews his offer of a charter of economy11:01 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- #PehchaanKaRung a soul stirring DVC Starring renowned thespian ...10:42 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- At least three killed, five injured in North Waziristan IED blast10:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer reveals Kubra Khan is recovering from surgery08:30 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Hareem Shah hints at breakup in latest video09:29 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Muneeb Butt finally comments on sister-in-law Minal Khan's Instagram ...09:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022