President Alvi offers funeral prayer of PIA plane crash victims
RAWALPINDI - President Dr Arif Alvi attended the funeral prayer of two deceased passengers of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Karachi plane crash at the Army graveyard Rawalpindi.
According to a press release, after the funeral, the president prayed for the high ranks of the deceased and grant of courage for the bereaved families to bear the loss with fortitude.
The bodies of Raja Asif Fayyaz, a police personnel and Syed Danish Shah, a businessman shifted to Islamabad airport on Monday noon.
The deceased were among the unfortunate passengers of PIA plane which crashed in Karachi on Friday.
- China alleges ‘political manipulation’ as G7 leaders discuss BRI ...12:15 AM | 15 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Colin, Iftikhar power Islamabad United to 8-wicket win ...11:59 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes Rs370 billion for health services10:51 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia allows women to register for Hajj without guardian10:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Govt likely to increase petroleum prices from June 1609:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021