Saudi Arabia to appoint labor attaché to Pakistan this year
RIYADH – Saudi Arabia has decided to appoint labor attaché to Pakistan for improving employment services and building active relationship between the two countries.
The announcement was made by Deputy Minister of Human Resources and Social Development Sattam Alharbi, stating that an attaché will also be appointed in India. He said that the appointments would be made by the end of 2022.
The kingdom has appointed same diplomats in the Philippines and Egypt as both countries are also source of migrant workers.
Under the programme, the attaches will facilitate the recruitment procedures between the two countries; screening workers going to the kingdom and run awareness campaigns to educate people about Saudi Arabia’s labour and residency laws.
It will also be responsible to examine the difficulties being faced by expatriate employees in the Kingdom and address their issues.
Saudi Arabia finalising extension of $3 billion ... 01:37 PM | 25 May, 2022
DAVOS – Saudi Arabia said that it is finalizing the extension of $3 billion deposits to Pakistan, which is in ...
- OPPO receives eight prizes in the Computer Vision and Pattern ...01:12 PM | 27 Jun, 2022
- Congratulations pour in as Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt are expecting ...12:48 PM | 27 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan revises travel advisory for domestic flights amid Covid-19 ...12:11 PM | 27 Jun, 2022
- Seven terrorists killed, two soldiers martyred in North Waziristan ...11:03 AM | 27 Jun, 2022
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan, Shehnaaz Gill set the stage ablaze with killer ...10:19 AM | 27 Jun, 2022
- Shafaat Syed’s rendition of ‘Pasoori’ may leave you giggling!10:48 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022