One car, five motorbikes set on fire as fresh violence erupts on Islamabad highway
After the attacks, Punjab Rangers backtracked from their check-posts while Islamabad police used tear gas to disperse the mob, reports local media channels on Sunday.
Six killed, 250 injured, Pakistan Army summoned ... 10:25 AM | 26 Nov, 2017
ISLAMABAD - At least six people were killed and over 250 wounded as law enforcement agencies finally acted under ...
The protestors also ransacked a police check-post situated at Islamabad's main entry point. Meanwhile, Motorway M1 leading to Islamabad from Peshawar has been opened for passengers on Sunday morning. However, Motorway M2 near Chakri and Pindi Bhattian was closed for travelers.
Speaking to PTV, spokesperson for Motorway Mehmood Ali Khokhar said that people from Lahore were unable to enter Islamabad unless they used link roads from Gujar Khan to Balkasar Interchange before taking motorway for the capital.
- Rohit Shetty to produce yet another installment of 'Golmaal'11:52 PM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Will you always be mine? Mystery girl proposes man using pink ...09:19 PM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Hira Mani has got something to share with fans about her BBC interview08:58 PM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Ayeza Khan and Danish Taimoor's vacation pictures set internet on fire07:55 PM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022