PM Abbasi assured uninterrupted gas supply throughout year to all consumers
Responding to a calling attention notice moved by Sherry Rehman, he said when we took over in 2013 there was an extreme gas shortage in the country, the fertilizers factories were non-functional, power plants were closed, gas was not available to CNG stations and to the domestic consumers.
He said "in 2013 we were importing ten hundred thousand tons of fertilizers while we are exporting seven hundred thousand tons of fertilizers". PM Abbasi said all the power plants are running throughout the year to meet the power shortage.
- Darren Sammy prays for Palestine as Israeli attacks continue on Gaza08:19 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Clerics in North Waziristan booked for announcing fake Eid moon ...07:24 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Cabinet committee accepts NAB's request to place Shehbaz Sharif on ECL05:46 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Muhammad Noor Meskanzai appointed as chief justice of Pakistan’s ...05:41 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Ali Gul Pir’s parody on Firdous Ashiq Awan’s statement goes viral03:44 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Superstar Fawad Khan cooks exceptionally well: Sadaf04:10 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Pakistani barber offers haircuts with cleavers and blowtorches02:32 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021