Non-stop train to run from Lahore-Faisalabad from October 1
The official said the Federal Minister for Railways Sheikh Rashid Ahmed had already announced to run three new trains on the immediate basis in order to improve the railways.
The three new trains include Lahore-Faisalabad, Mohenjo Daro and Rohi Express, he said.
The Mohenjo Daro and Rohi Express will begin its journey from October 16. The Mohenjo Daro Express will travel to Larkana, Sevan Sharif and Jamshoro. While Rohi Express will travel to Pano Aqil, Ghotki, Darki, Sadiqabad, Rahim Yar Khan and Khanpur.
- Karachi police bust ‘burger gang’ involved in house robberies in ...10:30 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- PCB unveils team Pakistan’s official jersey for T20 World Cup08:45 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reopens shrines, cinemas for fully vaccinated visitors08:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021