World's most expensive shoes made of diamonds, gold costing $17 million unveiled in Dubai
The luxury footwear, made from diamonds and real gold, was designed and created over a period of nine months, Khaleej Times reported.
The Passion Diamond Shoes, with a price tag of 62.4 million dirham (USD 17 million), feature hundreds of diamonds, together with two imposing D-flawless diamonds of 15 carats each, the report said.
The pair, created by the UAE-based brand Jada Dubai in collaboration with Passion Jewellers, will be unveiled at the world's only 7-star hotel, Burj Al Arab.
The report claimed that the footwear is the world's "most expensive", as previously, Debbie Wingham high heels were considered the most expensive footwear costing USD 15.1 million (55.4 million dirham).
The shoes on display at the launch event is a prototype of 36 EU, but after the sale, it will be made for the specific size of the customer that will own the Passion Diamond Shoes.
- Ban on new domestic gas connections imposed across Pakistan06:43 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Punjab launches crackdown against sugar mills’ owners06:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Russia to host Pakistan, China and US for crucial Afghanistan talks ...06:06 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan announces public holiday on Oct 19 to mark Eid Milad-un-Nabi05:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Turkish woman confirmed as the world's tallest living woman05:35 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Man creates Guinness World Record for balancing 735 eggs on a hat03:50 PM | 15 Oct, 2021