28-year-old Indian soldier commits suicide in occupied Kashmir
SRINAGAR – In Indian illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir, an Indian soldier committed suicide by shooting himself with his service rifle in Ramban district.
The 28-year-old soldier, Asangeppa Madar, shot himself at R-Center Camp in Banihal area of the district, KMS news reported.
After hearing the gunshot, the colleagues rushed towards him and found him in a pool of blood, an Indian army official said.
The solider was taken to a nearby hospital where he was declared dead by doctors. A case has been registered in this regard to initiate investigation.
The number of suicide amongst Indian troops and police personnel rose to 501 in occupied Kashmir since January 2007 till date.
Another Indian soldier commits suicide in ... 03:33 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
SRINAGAR – An Indian soldier Sunday committed suicide by shooting himself with his service rifle in the Ramban ...
- Sindh SHOs permitted to take action against Covid SOPs’ violations08:45 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan to become mobile phones’ exporter by 2022, says Razak ...08:17 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Noor Mukadam murder: Can’t get Zahir Jaffer killed in police ...07:42 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- PM Imran facing life threats, reveals information minister07:09 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Afghan team arrives in Islamabad to probe 'kidnapping' of Afghan ...06:36 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari shares his two cents regarding Sadaf Kanwal's item ...04:34 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty releases detailed statement after husband Raj Kundra's ...04:08 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021