28-year-old Indian soldier commits suicide in occupied Kashmir
SRINAGAR – In Indian illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir, an Indian soldier committed suicide by shooting himself with his service rifle in Ramban district.
The 28-year-old soldier, Asangeppa Madar, shot himself at R-Center Camp in Banihal area of the district, KMS news reported.
After hearing the gunshot, the colleagues rushed towards him and found him in a pool of blood, an Indian army official said.
The solider was taken to a nearby hospital where he was declared dead by doctors. A case has been registered in this regard to initiate investigation.
The number of suicide amongst Indian troops and police personnel rose to 501 in occupied Kashmir since January 2007 till date.
Another Indian soldier commits suicide in ... 03:33 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
SRINAGAR – An Indian soldier Sunday committed suicide by shooting himself with his service rifle in the Ramban ...
- PAKvNZ: New Zealand set 135-run target for Pakistan08:19 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Ali Embroidery Junior National Tennis Championship 2021: Top seeds ...08:05 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- US Consul General Lahore highlights English as a way to build ...07:16 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- ‘Time to avenge’: PCB chief’s statement echoes Pakistan’s ...06:20 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- First Lady Bushra Bibi's daughter ties the knot in Madinah, couple's ...03:27 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Abrar-ul-Haq and Saba Qamar win hearts with hilarious version of ...12:35 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021