Is Fatima Bhutto getting married in Zardari's family? Will the two families stop fighting? Fatima Bhutto quashes rumours
Fatima's scathing rejoinder came after a local television channel claimed that PPP Co-Chairman Asif Ali Zardari formally contacted and sought a meeting with her.
The factually incorrect report of media outlet went on to claim that Fatima and Zulfiqar Bhutto Junior welcomed Zardari's move adding that the estranged families would unite once again before the death anniversary of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto scheduled to be held on April 4, 2017.
Soon after the report made waves across the country, rumours began to spread on social media suggesting that Fatima could become the member of Zardari family and that the meeting between two families could be just more than a political development.
Irked by the fake story, Fatima took to Twitter to dispel such rumours.
The low quality of rumours being circulated by the Pakistani press is truly sad. Have some decency, please.— fatima bhutto (@fbhutto) December 26, 2016
She did not specifically refer to the rumours but its an open secret that her Tweet referred to the same story discussed above.
However, he said that he was not in touch with them since a long time. But, he added: "Doors of our heart are always open for them."
Fatima Bhutto was born in Kabul in 1982. Her father Murtaza Bhutto was the son of Pakistan's former President and Prime Minister, Zulfikar Ali Bhutto. Murtaza was assassinated in 1996 in Karachi during the premiership of his sister, Benazir Bhutto.
Fatima graduated from Columbia University in 2004, majoring in Middle Eastern Languages and Cultures and from the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) in 2005 with a Masters in South Asian Government and Politics.
She is the author of three books named Whispers of the Desert, The Shadow of the Crescent Moon and Songs of Blood & Sword. She also writes articles for leading national and international publications.
- Javed Afridi meets PM Imran to discuss of foreign direct investment ...11:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- NAB summons Fazlur Rehman’s son-in-law to declare assets10:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa congratulates Nepalese climbers for first winter ascent of ...09:32 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- A paper tiger? PML-N's Rana Sanaullah 'roars' at Lahore court (VIDEO)08:22 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi declared 'a mental patient' amid Hareem Shah ...08:00 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistanis plan an ‘Urdu Mushaira’ outside Islamabad café as ...03:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Cannoli café manager gets job offers from Shahbaz Taseer and Karak ...05:59 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021