Inflation, unemployment major challenges for government, says Sheikh Rashid
ISLAMABAD - Minister for Railways Sheikh Rashid Ahmed Sunday said the government focused to control inflation, besides providing basic commodities of lives on affordable prices.
Talking to a private news channel, he said inflation and unemployment were major challenges for the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) government and its leadership was taking steps amicably to resolve them.
Replying to a question, he said the Chief Minister Punjab Sardar Usman Buzdar would continue as chief minister and there was no change in the provincial leadership.
Shehbaz Sharif would not try to topple the Punjab government, but to wait for the next general election, adding he was facing opposition in his family now, he said.
- WWF-Pakistan stresses innovative technologies for wastewater ...06:53 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- MCC best Multan Sultan by 72 runs in T20 match06:29 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Govt to facilitate increase pharmaceutical exports up to $5 billion05:46 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Harry Styles reportedly mugged at knifepoint on Valentine's Day01:42 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- UN chief meets Mahira Khan, thanks her for ‘extraordinary support’02:59 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019