Kabul demands that Pakistan do more to stop ISIS attacks in Afghanistan
Afghan's Director General Military Operations (DGMO) shared details of the security measures taken by the Afghan government against ISIS and has asked the Pakistani army to take similar precautions to stop Daesh (another name for ISIS) from entering the country through its border.
A trilateral meeting between military officials of Pakistan, Afghanistan and the United Sates has also been held in which issues related to the ultra-extremist group were discussed.
Pakistan's DGMO, who led the delegation along with representatives from important ministries and security agencies, has yet to comment on this matter.
According to the NATO-led coalition, there are between 1000-3000 Daesh militants currently stationed in Afghanistan.
In related news, Kabul has also complained about the gate under construction on the Torkham border, saying that they were not consulted on the matter.
- Mahira Khan wants to recreate this scene with Shah Rukh Khan!10:07 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Former Pakistan Army chief Gen (r) Bajwa watches PAKvENG Test at ...09:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- German mayor of Pakistan origin wishes to settle in Karachi forever08:46 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Aima Baig drops teaser of latest cover of "Kahani Suno"08:24 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Is The Legend of Maula Jatt going to be screened in India?07:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- BTS member Jin reveals his biggest wish on his birthday06:25 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022