Tahirul Qadri to make major announcement on July 31 about future action
Talking to newsmen outside Lahore airport as he returned from London, the chairman said that innocent workers who lost their lives in Model town tragedy could not be forgotten and those behind the tragedy would not be forgiven.
Citing the role of mainstream leaders, he said that the course of justice for 17 lives lost in the Model Town tragedy had been frustrated. He also added that the political elite of the country had besieged it institutions.
The PAT supremo said that no arrests had been made after the Model Town incident, even though the killers had been seen by millions.
He added that the PAT executive council would meet on July 29, after which an All-Parties Conference would be held on July 31.
- PTI leaders react to Imran Khan’s audio leak about US cipher02:30 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- US Ambassador Donald Blome attends flag-lowering ceremony at Wagah ...02:05 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- JS Bank holds medical camps and food distribution in flood affected ...01:32 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- ‘We just have to play with it’: Imran Khan’s audio leak about ...01:03 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Mawra Hocane celebrates her birthday with a fun-filled video12:28 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Anil Kapoor sends birthday wishes to Pakistani fashion designer08:52 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Malala 'so grateful' to husband for holding her hand and awards09:15 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022