Sindh CM okays canceling 0.6 million arms licenses
These arms permits were issued by provincial interior ministry and have not been bio-metrically verified by the licensees despite repeated warnings, police officials told the cabinet. Upon which Shah ordered to cancel these licenses.
IG Sindh Police, while briefing the session, said that around 1 million arms licenses have been issued in the province out of which only 0.4 million were bio-metrically verified.
The cabinet further instructed the police officials to speed up the ongoing targeted operation in Karachi to restore peace in the city.
During the session, Sindh minister for local bodies told the cabinet that local bodies polls would be conducted during September this year and government could make arrangements in this regard as soon as the election commission of Pakistan would issue electoral schedule.
The cabinet expressed its satisfaction at the overall law and order situation of the province.
- Gold price surges by Rs50 per tola in Pakistan10:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan successfully completes trial of Chinese herbal medicine for ...10:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan set 316-run target for Zimbabwe09:47 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Kazakhstan ambassador meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s role in ...09:22 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Sania Mirza all praise for the lovely bond between Anushka Sharma and ...07:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Ayesha Omar spotted enjoying vacations in Dubai04:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021