IHC bars PTI from locking down Islamabad on November 2
Justice Shoukat Ali Siddiqui while hearing the petitions said that under no conditions Islamabad would shut by anyone. He expressed that PTI's supremo Imran Khan would also be served a notice in this regard.
He went on to say that no roads would be blocked and schools would remain open as usual. The court also summoned Imran Khan in personal capacity on October 31.
Cheif Commissioner, secretary interior and Inspector general Islamabad were also present in the court today.
- Shafique, Ali put Pakistan close to win over Bangladesh in first Test05:10 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Gratitude of Tears04:00 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to pace up Covid vaccination to curb spread of the omicron ...03:58 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Iqra Aziz pens a beautiful birthday message for husband Yasir Hussain02:55 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Sajal Aly shares her working experience with Dananeer Mobeen02:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021