IHC bars PTI from locking down Islamabad on November 2
Justice Shoukat Ali Siddiqui while hearing the petitions said that under no conditions Islamabad would shut by anyone. He expressed that PTI's supremo Imran Khan would also be served a notice in this regard.
He went on to say that no roads would be blocked and schools would remain open as usual. The court also summoned Imran Khan in personal capacity on October 31.
Cheif Commissioner, secretary interior and Inspector general Islamabad were also present in the court today.
- Pakistan increases petrol price by Rs1.71/litre for August07:51 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan rejects India’s false comments on AJK elections07:19 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Prices of new Honda City model unveiled07:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- PM Imran to attend Middle East Green Initiative summit in Saudi Arabia06:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Sadaf Kanwal under fire for stating her 'marriage rules'04:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Sumbul Iqbal contracts coronavirus03:32 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Iffat Omar trolled for wearing revealing dress01:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021