China helped Pakistan when no other country was interested, says Ahsan Iqbal
Addressing the Pakistan International Trade Fair 2017 on Friday, the minister expressed that projects worth Rs27 billion have been completed under China Pakistan Economic Corridor.
'China-Pakistan Economic Corridor became a reality due to the efforts of former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif' declared Ahsan Iqbal.
The lawmaker claimed that Pakistan will not be dependent on other countries for resources such as oil and liquefied natural gas as China helped diversify energy generation projects.
'Three hundred and sixty LNG projects are being worked on under CPEC', he added.
Ahsan Iqbal observed that seventy years ago, no one would have imagined capitalising on the coal available in Tharparkar but now the resource was now being tapped courtesy of CPEC.
Pakistan International Trade Fair has been organised by Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry in collaboration with Badar Expo.
The expo, which was inaugurated by President Mamnoon Hussain on Thursday, seeks to provide a platform to entrepreneurs to showcase their products to buyers from more than 20 countries.
- ‘Kaptaan’ reiterates commitment to fight till last ball03:30 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- WATCH – Aamir Liaquat recites naat after Vote of Confidence03:15 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Vote of confidence – Pakistani celebs voice support for PM Imran ...02:21 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Faisal Vawda submitted false affidavit in dual nationality case, ...01:56 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Esra Bilgiç got an admission in a science school?08:53 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Adele and Simon Konecki finalise their divorce after two years09:13 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021