Chairman PEMRA for stopping airing programs bearing Indian contents
In a meeting with Chief Minister Balochistan Nawab Sana Ullah Zehri on Tuesday, he handed over a letter regarding a campaign launched last year against Indian contents being aired by various channels.
Chairman PEMRA said that if the matter is not resolved through dialogues, PEMRA will launch a crackdown against illegal Indian Direct-to-Home (DTH) channels across the country from the 15th of the following month.
He said letters in this regard have also been shipped to all other Chief Ministers to hold meaningful dialogue with all cable operators and channels.
- Pakistan urges OIC to enhance efforts for lasting solution to Kashmir ...09:49 PM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa vs Central Punjab: Watch LIVE national T20 ...08:28 PM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Ayeza Khan all praises for Imran Abbas’s new look05:45 PM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Adnan Shah Tipu reveals why he rejected 'Sacred Games 2'05:00 PM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah spotted playing with her fluffy cat in latest viral videos04:33 PM | 23 Sep, 2021