India to open first Madame Tussauds museum in Delhi on Dec 1
"Madame Tussauds will serve its Indian guests with a unique and fun-filled experience especially strategised and developed for them. Finally, we are here to change the way entertainment had been perceived till date," Sabia Gulati, Head Sales and Marketing, Madame Tussauds, Delhi, said in a statement.
"With the opening of the attraction on 1 December, Indians will behold a new era of entertainment allowing them to own their moment of red carpet in showbiz. We are sure our guests will welcome the attraction enthusiastically and will love it for most exciting celebrity experience it will bring to them," Gulati added.
Located in the capital's centrally located Connaught Place area in the iconic Regal Building, the attraction has opened its online portal booking of tickets with pre-booking offers which include special prices.
Sportspersons like Kapil Dev and Milkha Singh will be featured too, but one of the major attractions will be a wax statue of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Besides them, the museum will also feature wax figures of singers Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga and Beyonce Knowles, and actresses Marilyn Monroe, Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson, Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Lopez, Kate Winslet and Kim Kardashian West.
Tickets are open at Rs 860 for adults and Rs 660 for children. These tickets are flexible as the purchase remains valid for a year from the day of purchase and allows the guest to visit at any time of their choice. After the attraction's opening, the tickets will be dated, and will be priced at Rs 960 for adults and Rs 760 for children.
- Experts say one of four elephants in Pakistan needs urgent surgery11:55 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to host OIC foreign ministers’ meeting on Afghanistan on ...11:25 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Vernon Philander pens heartfelt good-bye message for Pakistan team10:56 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Petroleum prices in Pakistan to remain unchanged in December10:19 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Indian actress Ameesha Patel booked in cheque bounce case06:39 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan receives flak for glorifying emotionally abusive ...04:06 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Deepika Padukone stuns in a gorgeous saree by Pakistani designer04:58 PM | 30 Nov, 2021