PTI demands Sindh CM Murad's resignation
As many as 172 suspects, including Pakistan Peoples Party co-chairman Asif Ali Zardari, chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, Faryal Talpur, were put on the Exit Control List (ECL) following a report by the joint investigation team (JIT) in the case.
PTI Member Provincial Assembly (MPA) Khurram Sher Zaman while speaking to the media said, “The JIT report proves that the PPP leaders were involved in the worst form of corruption in Sindh.”
Fake accounts case: Zardari, Bilawal and Sindh CM ... 11:55 AM | 28 Dec, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The federal government on Friday issued the list of 172 suspects placed on the no-fly list following a ...
“The Sindh chief minister should resign after his name surfaced in the JIT report,” he added.
Awami Muslim League (AML) chief Sheikh Rasheed Ahmad while addressing a press conference in Lahore also called for the resignation of the chief minister.
Faisal Vawda, Federal Minister for Water Resources, also said that the Shah should resign from the post after his name emerged in the money laundering case.
- Shahbaz Gill sexually abused in police custody, says Imran Khan06:54 PM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022