PTI supporter who vowed to remain single till Imran Khan becomes PM, finally gets married
KARACHI - A staunch PTI follower whose picture went viral as he held a placard suggesting he would not get married until Imran Khan becomes prime minister has finally changed his mind.
Nomi Dhera who became famous as he uploaded a picture co-relating his marriage with Imran's success in political journey has finally tied knot despite the fact that Imran Khan was still not in PM house.
Nomi, who is a journalist himself apparently took a u-turn and justified his recent decision through a photoshopped image, although he had every right to review his mind regarding the most important decision of his life.
Nomi's Rasm e Hina ceremony took place on Sunday and he uploaded a picture of himself clad in quintessential Mehndi dress.
In a status uploaded in November, Nomi said 'Imran himself took a u-turn without caring for me, I am also taking a u-turn and taking back my statement.'
- India, China agree to cool down tension along LAC after Galwan clash10:58 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- India approves purchase of Russian fighter jets amid border stand-off ...10:32 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Stock Exchange sets up fund for attack victims10:26 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- At least 126 jade miners buried in Myanmar landslide10:11 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Suspected pilots’ scrutiny to be completed in few days, says SAPM09:59 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Khan's home staff contract coronavirus01:32 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat writes a heartwarming birthday wish for filmmaker Uzma ...12:57 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- Samra Raza Mir to release a new song soon12:36 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020