Pakistan wants good relations with all neighbours: PM
He was talking to Pakistan's High Commissioner to India Abdul Basit who called on him in Islamabad today. The Prime Minister said that India was an important neighbour and that Pakistan wanted to have normal relations with India on the basis of mutual respect and sovereign equality.
He said it is important that two countries resolve all their outstanding issues including Jammu and Kashmir in order to have viable peace in the region. Abdul Basit briefed the Prime Minister on the status of Pakistan-India relations.
- Pakistani PM Shehbaz Sharif to visit Turkey next week, says Foreign ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'defaming' Pakistan Army chief09:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022