Pakistan wants good relations with all neighbours: PM
He was talking to Pakistan's High Commissioner to India Abdul Basit who called on him in Islamabad today. The Prime Minister said that India was an important neighbour and that Pakistan wanted to have normal relations with India on the basis of mutual respect and sovereign equality.
He said it is important that two countries resolve all their outstanding issues including Jammu and Kashmir in order to have viable peace in the region. Abdul Basit briefed the Prime Minister on the status of Pakistan-India relations.
- President Alvi proposes early closure of business markets to save ...08:34 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Imran Khan intends to dissolve Punjab, KP assemblies within a few ...08:15 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- 2-day ‘China’s intangible cultural heritage exhibition’ begins07:33 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- ‘The Legend of Maula Jatt’ becomes Google’s most searched movie ...06:38 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Ayesha Omar’s new workout video goes viral06:25 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022