Rishi Kapoor opens up about his medical treatment in USA
Speaking about his health, perhaps for the first time since he left for the Big Apple in September last year, the 66-year-old actor told Bollywood Hungama: "My treatment is on, hopefully, I will recover soon and God willing I will return. The procedure is long and tedious and one needs immense patience which unfortunately is not one of my virtue."
Neetu Kapoor’s latest post hints at Rishi ... 02:43 PM | 2 Jan, 2019
MUMBAI - A couple of months ago, Rishi Kapoor sent his fans into suspicions, after he announced that he was going to ...
Last year, Rishi Kapoor in a tweet had revealed that he is going to the US for medical treatment and had requested everyone not to "worry and unnecessarily speculate." After a span of close to four months, the Mulk actor has finally opened up about his treatment in the US. Rishi Kapoor's wife Neetu is also in New York with the actor.
Hello all! I am taking a short leave of absence from work to go to America for some medical treatment. I urge my well wishers not to worry or unnecessarily speculate. It’s been 45 years “plus”of wear and tear at the movies. With your love and good wishes,I will be back soon!— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) September 29, 2018
Rishi Kapoor also shared that he is not thinking about films at this juncture and wants to be in a "relaxed" state of mind. "Thankfully, I am not thinking about films anymore, just want to be blank and refresh myself with a more relaxed mind. This break shall be therapeutic for me," as shared by a leading Indian daily.
Randhir Kapoor refuses reports of Rishi Kapoor's ... 02:47 PM | 4 Oct, 2018
MUMBAI - Bollywood's veteran actor Rishi Kapoor’s sudden announcement that he was leaving for America to undergo ...
Soon after Rishi Kapoor left for the US, several unconfirmed reports went circulated that the actor is suffering from advanced stage cancer. Rishi's elder brother Randhir Kapoor dismissed reports speculating his younger brother has been diagnosed with cancer.
Speaking to the Indian media, Randhir had shared that "This is all rumor. He is at the moment fine. As he is in great pain, he will be undergoing test tomorrow. He did discuss it with us regarding his health."
Here, wishing a speedy recovery to the Bollywood actor.
- Pakistan frees dozens of jailed TTP militants amid ‘peace ...12:11 PM | 9 Dec, 2021
- PAKvWI: West Indies squad lands in Pakistan for limited-overs series11:34 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan Navy marks golden jubilee of Hangor Day with special ...11:17 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- SnackVideo and PUBG Hashtag Challenge was a Brilliant Success10:42 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- LHC acquits blasphemy convict after 11 years in jail10:26 AM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021