Pakistan extends airspace ban on Indian flights till July 12
The restriction was initially imposed in February and has been repeatedly extended ever since. The most recent extension expires on Sunday.
The ban was introduced after the Pakistani Air Force (PAF) shot down two Indian military jets that had crossed the Line of Control, separating the disputed Kashmir region between Pakistan and India.
Prior to that, the Indian Air Force also carried out an "airstrike" against what it claimed to be a camp of the Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorist group located on the Pakistani side of Kashmir in retaliation for an attack on an Indian paramilitary convoy.
- Pakistan’s mediation between Iran, Saudi Arabia making progress: PM ...01:51 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- COAS Bajwa interacts with senior serving, retired military officers ...12:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- World Bank announces new Country Director for Pakistan11:51 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- From Acting to ‘Action!’: Saba Qamar to make directorial debut ...05:32 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020