Pakistan extends airspace ban on Indian flights till July 12
The restriction was initially imposed in February and has been repeatedly extended ever since. The most recent extension expires on Sunday.
The ban was introduced after the Pakistani Air Force (PAF) shot down two Indian military jets that had crossed the Line of Control, separating the disputed Kashmir region between Pakistan and India.
Prior to that, the Indian Air Force also carried out an "airstrike" against what it claimed to be a camp of the Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorist group located on the Pakistani side of Kashmir in retaliation for an attack on an Indian paramilitary convoy.
- CJCSC Gen Nadeem in Azerbaijan to enhance bilateral cooperation04:39 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- The Rock shares his experience after trying cupping therapy for the ...03:04 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021