Pakistan extends airspace ban on Indian flights till July 12
The restriction was initially imposed in February and has been repeatedly extended ever since. The most recent extension expires on Sunday.
The ban was introduced after the Pakistani Air Force (PAF) shot down two Indian military jets that had crossed the Line of Control, separating the disputed Kashmir region between Pakistan and India.
Prior to that, the Indian Air Force also carried out an "airstrike" against what it claimed to be a camp of the Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorist group located on the Pakistani side of Kashmir in retaliation for an attack on an Indian paramilitary convoy.
- Senators express concern over wheat shortage, price hike10:40 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan Army airlifts 22 LUMS students trapped in Gilgit snow08:02 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Govt allows duty-free import of wheat to tackle crisis07:35 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- PSL 2020 tickets to go up for sale tonight07:08 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Tourism industry sets to take off after govt embraces digitization07:06 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Hira Mani thanks fans for showering her with love01:38 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Fahad Mustafa lauds Humayun Saeed for his acting in MPTH01:24 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Sarmad Khoosat considers withdrawing Zindagi Tamasha after hundreds ...01:01 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019