Railways minister cheers after SC declares Royal Palm agreement as null and void
Justice Sheikh Azmat Saeed and Justice Ijaz-ul-Hasan gave this decision at Supreme Court Registry Lahore.
The apex court also directed Railways office to take administration control of royal palm with immediate effect.
Minister for Railways Sheikh Rashid Ahmed has welcomed the judgment of Supreme Court regarding Royal Palm agreement.
He said the tender of Royal Palm Club will be issued in three months as per decision of the court.
He renewed the pledge to steer Railways out of deficit within five years.
- PITB-BOP ink MoU to set up citizen facilitation booths at e-Khidmat ...10:16 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 19 January 202110:06 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Live Open Market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:48 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Cambridge Int’l releases O-levels, IGCSE November 2020 results08:30 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021