Saad Rafiq deflects blame for Shalimar Express collision, places it on truck driver
According to Geo News, the minister while expressing grief and sorrow over the loss of precious lives expressed that the accident could be avoided had the truck driver showed patience.
The law maker claimed that the officials deployed at crossings were present but the truck got stranded on railway track due to malfunctioning of axle.
It may be mentioned here that two persons, including driver of Shalimar Express, were killed while six others were left injured when five bogies and engine of the Karachi-bound train caught fire after colliding with an oil-tanker at level crossings situated at Hiran Minar Road, Sheikhupura on late Monday night.
- Students of grade 1-12 will be promoted without taking exams: Sindh ...10:52 AM | 1 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 72,460 cases of coronavirus – 1,5 43 confirmed ...10:10 AM | 1 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan has cheapest fuel cost in South Asia, says PM Iman11:56 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Two Pakistan High commission officials asked to leave India in 24 ...10:40 PM | 31 May, 2020
- ‘History in Making’ — Pakistani plane flies directly to US for ...10:07 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Raising a daughter is a huge responsibility: Humaima Malick05:08 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020