4.7 magnitude earthquake reported in Islamabad
ISLAMABAD - Earthquake tremors jolted Islamabad and adjoining areas on Saturday afternoon.
According to the initial reports, the intensity of the tremors was recorded 4.7 on the Richter scale. According to the National Seismic Monitoring Centre, the epic-center of the earthquake was Tajikistan Afghanistan border.
It had a depth of 209 km, private news channels reported. The tremors spread fear amongst locals, although no human or material damage was reported.
- Samsung launches SmartThings Find, a new way to quickly locate your ...03:14 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- edotco appoints new Country Managing Director Pakistan02:15 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Bakhtawar's fiancé arrives in Karachi tomorrow10:58 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020