4.7 magnitude earthquake reported in Islamabad
ISLAMABAD - Earthquake tremors jolted Islamabad and adjoining areas on Saturday afternoon.
According to the initial reports, the intensity of the tremors was recorded 4.7 on the Richter scale. According to the National Seismic Monitoring Centre, the epic-center of the earthquake was Tajikistan Afghanistan border.
It had a depth of 209 km, private news channels reported. The tremors spread fear amongst locals, although no human or material damage was reported.
- PSL 2021: Karachi Kings face Quetta Gladiators to keep playoff hopes ...04:23 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- #LarkanaExpress: Shahnawaz Dahani lights up Twitter with most wickets ...03:46 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Atif Aslam admires Arijit Singh for his song ‘Hawayein’02:25 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021