PML-N sets up fund for coronavirus affectees in Punjab
LAHORE – The Punjab chapter of Pakistan Muslim League-N (PML-N) on Saturday decided to conduct fund raising under "Corona Fund" to fight the pandemic in the province.
The decision was taken during an organisational meeting of the PML-N Punjab chapter, held under the chair of Ahsan Iqbal and Rana Snaullah in Lahore.
Heads of divisions, parliamentary party and other members attended the meeting.
According to a spokesperson, party MNAs, MPAs, district mayors, chairmen and other office-bearers would deposit funds. The party would extend every possible support including provision of more protection kits and face masks to fight the virus.
The meeting also directed the party leaders to continue distribution of ration bags among the needy.
- Samsung launches SmartThings Find, a new way to quickly locate your ...03:14 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Bakhtawar's fiancé arrives in Karachi tomorrow10:58 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020