Nisar points out Indian sponsored terrorism
“Now the whole world knows which country is covertly backing the terrorists in Pakistan,” the interior minister said while pointing out the Indian defence minister’s statement in which he accepted pursuing a policy of state sponsored terrorism.
Ch Nisar attended the passing out parade of Frontier Constabulary (FC) in Peshawar on Thursday. He said the government is committed to root out terrorism, urging unity among own ranks.
He told the 3300 cadets, who passed out today, that they have to fight a war against terrorists who are creating chaos in the name of Islam. “How can anyone be called a Muslim who kills women and children?” Nisar questioned.
He also hoped that the FC cadets would play a key role in establishing peace in the region.
- Cyclone Tauktae – Heavy rains kill 4, affect over 42,000 in Sri ...06:14 PM | 16 May, 2021
- US forces leave key Afghanistan military base05:22 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Cyclone TAUKTAE 'will not make landfall on Pakistan's coastal belt'04:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
- FM Qureshi reaffirms Pakistan's unflinching support to Palestinians ...03:38 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 9 million Insta followers in style10:06 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021