PIA plane hijackers hanged till death in Karachi
A Karachi-bound PIA Fokker was hijacked by three men shortly after it took off from Turbat with more than 30 passengers on board on May 24, 1998.
The hijackers wanted to take the aircraft to India.
The pilot of the plane, Captain Uzair Khan had landed the plane at the Hyderabad airport, duping the hijackers into believing that they had landed in the Bhuj airfield of India.
The hijacking had come to an end after security personnel stormed the plane overpowering the hijackers.
- YES — Sonia Naz becomes Pakistan’s first transgender person to ...01:36 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Miss Mexico Andrea Meza crowned Miss Universe 202105:43 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021