Farogh Naseem to be appointed as law minister again
ISLAMABAD - The federal government on Thursday reportedly decided to appoint Farogh Naseem as law minister again after army chief's extension case concluded by the Supreme Court on Thursday.
Media reports claim Naseem, who is a member of Muttahida Qaumi Movement Pakistan, is likely to take oath tomorrow (Friday).
Fargoh Naseem steps down as law minister 07:15 PM | 26 Nov, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Federal Law Minister Farogh Naseem on Tuesday tendered resignations after Prime Minister Imran Khan ...
On Tuesday, he had resigned from the office of law minister to represent Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa in the apex court.
Earlier today, the Supreme Court approved the extension of Army chief Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa’s service for another six months, ending days of legal tension with Prime Minister Imran Khan’s government.
General Bajwa’s original three-year tenure was set to expire on Thursday at midnight.
Gen Bajwa to continue as Pakistan Army chief ... 03:55 PM | 28 Nov, 2019
ISLAMABAD – The Supreme Court of Pakistan has approved the extension of Army chief Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa’s ...
The much-anticipated verdict was announced by a three-member bench of the apex court, headed by Chief Justice Asif Saeed Khan Khosa, and comprising Justice Mazhar Alam Khan Miankhel and Justice Mansoor Ali Shah after the government assured that parliament will pass legislation within six months.
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s girlfriend Camila Morrone defends their 23-year ...02:01 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Saudi King denounces Florida naval base shooting12:46 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019