Farogh Naseem to be appointed as law minister again
ISLAMABAD - The federal government on Thursday reportedly decided to appoint Farogh Naseem as law minister again after army chief's extension case concluded by the Supreme Court on Thursday.
Media reports claim Naseem, who is a member of Muttahida Qaumi Movement Pakistan, is likely to take oath tomorrow (Friday).
Fargoh Naseem steps down as law minister 07:15 PM | 26 Nov, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Federal Law Minister Farogh Naseem on Tuesday tendered resignations after Prime Minister Imran Khan ...
On Tuesday, he had resigned from the office of law minister to represent Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa in the apex court.
Earlier today, the Supreme Court approved the extension of Army chief Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa’s service for another six months, ending days of legal tension with Prime Minister Imran Khan’s government.
General Bajwa’s original three-year tenure was set to expire on Thursday at midnight.
Gen Bajwa to continue as Pakistan Army chief ... 03:55 PM | 28 Nov, 2019
ISLAMABAD – The Supreme Court of Pakistan has approved the extension of Army chief Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa’s ...
The much-anticipated verdict was announced by a three-member bench of the apex court, headed by Chief Justice Asif Saeed Khan Khosa, and comprising Justice Mazhar Alam Khan Miankhel and Justice Mansoor Ali Shah after the government assured that parliament will pass legislation within six months.
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan set to get first ever space museum in 8 months07:09 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020