Pakistan to conduct all exams as per schedule, says Education minister
LAHORE – Minister for Federal Education and Professional Training Shafqat Mahmood says the government has decided to keep the schools open and conduct all examinations with complete syllabus as per schedule.
He told reporters the government will deal with the new type of coronavirus through effective strategy.
The minister said the closure of schools has already badly affected education of the students.
He said the government wants to implement a uniform curriculum across the country.
- PCB announces strict protocols for PSL 7 as Covid situation worsens11:28 AM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Alleged poacher held for shooting down leopard in AJK10:54 AM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Islamabad, Moscow in talks for President Putin’s landmark visit to ...10:27 AM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Justice Ayesha Malik takes oath as Pakistan's first-ever woman ...09:52 AM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan logs 7,195 new infections, 8 deaths as Covid positivity ...09:29 AM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Asim Azhar wishes Merub Ali on her birthday04:19 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Mawra Hocane spills the beans on her wedding plans03:00 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Hina Altaf’s father passes away08:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021