China to hold largest military parade in two decades to celebrate 70th National Day
BEIJING – China will hold a grand military parade, the largest in two decades, on October 1 to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the founding of the People’s Republic of China (PRC), the State Council Information Office announced on Thursday.
According to the embassy of the People’s Republic of China here, the scale of this year’s military parade will exceed those of the 50th and 60th anniversaries, and the parade for the 70th anniversary of the victory of the War of Resistance against Japan.
Some advanced weapons will make their maiden appearances in the equipment formation of the parade, demonstrating the Chinese national defense’s level of development. All equipment that will be on display in the parade is domestically made. The military parade is not aimed at any specific country or region, China announced.
- PTI govt opens process for privatisation of public entities09:55 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- ATC acquits 40 accused in Youhanabad lynching cases09:09 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Zameen.com ready to hold Karachi Expo on February 1 and 208:18 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Ufone felicitates KPC’s new leadership08:12 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- 'Anti-state' Facebook posts: Lahore journalist's bail plea rejected07:54 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Priyanka Chopra in final talks to join The Matrix 403:19 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Humayun Saeed thanks fans for showering love on MPTH's team02:49 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Shah Rukh Khan's Pakistani cousin passes away in Peshawar02:15 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019