China to hold largest military parade in two decades to celebrate 70th National Day
BEIJING – China will hold a grand military parade, the largest in two decades, on October 1 to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the founding of the People’s Republic of China (PRC), the State Council Information Office announced on Thursday.
According to the embassy of the People’s Republic of China here, the scale of this year’s military parade will exceed those of the 50th and 60th anniversaries, and the parade for the 70th anniversary of the victory of the War of Resistance against Japan.
Some advanced weapons will make their maiden appearances in the equipment formation of the parade, demonstrating the Chinese national defense’s level of development. All equipment that will be on display in the parade is domestically made. The military parade is not aimed at any specific country or region, China announced.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020