Pakistan Army chief inspects Strike Corps, operational preparedness of troops
RAWALPINDI - Chief of Army Staff, General Qamar Javed Bajwa visited formations of Strike Corps on Thursday, military's media wing said.
Director-General Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), Major General Asif Ghafoor detailed that the military chief was briefed on the state of operational preparedness.
COAS visited formations of Strike Corps. Briefed on state of operational preparedness.— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) August 29, 2019
“Strike Corps has critical and decisive role in war. Your state of preparedness, training standards and high morale are very encouraging which enhance the confidence”, COAS. pic.twitter.com/KZxe22YWv4
“Strike Corps has a critical and decisive role in war. Your state of preparedness, training standards and high morale are very encouraging which enhance the confidence”, the military chief said during the visit.
The visit comes amid soaring tensions between India and Pakistan after the former revoked the special status granted to occupied Kashmir and increased aggression along the Line of Control (LoC).
- Pakistan conducts successful training launch of ballistic missile ...03:14 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019