Pakistan Army chief inspects Strike Corps, operational preparedness of troops
RAWALPINDI - Chief of Army Staff, General Qamar Javed Bajwa visited formations of Strike Corps on Thursday, military's media wing said.
Director-General Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), Major General Asif Ghafoor detailed that the military chief was briefed on the state of operational preparedness.
COAS visited formations of Strike Corps. Briefed on state of operational preparedness.— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) August 29, 2019
“Strike Corps has critical and decisive role in war. Your state of preparedness, training standards and high morale are very encouraging which enhance the confidence”, COAS. pic.twitter.com/KZxe22YWv4
“Strike Corps has a critical and decisive role in war. Your state of preparedness, training standards and high morale are very encouraging which enhance the confidence”, the military chief said during the visit.
The visit comes amid soaring tensions between India and Pakistan after the former revoked the special status granted to occupied Kashmir and increased aggression along the Line of Control (LoC).
- India approves purchase of Russian fighter jets amid border stand-off ...10:32 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Stock Exchange sets up fund for attack victims10:26 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- At least 126 jade miners buried in Myanmar landslide10:11 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- ‘Suspected ‘ pilots’ scrutiny to be completed in few days, says ...09:59 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- NAB court reserves decision on plea in Park Lane corruption reference09:49 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Khan's home staff contract coronavirus01:32 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat writes a heartwarming birthday wish for filmmaker Uzma ...12:57 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- Samra Raza Mir to release a new song soon12:36 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020