No further extension in income tax returns filing for tax year 2019: FBR
ISLAMABAD - Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has said that there would be no further extension in the deadline for filing the income tax returns for the tax year 2019.
According to a press statement, the FBR would replace the Active Taxpayer list of 2018 with the list of 2019, and those who did not file returns in the tax year 2019 would be removed from the list.
According to the FBR spokesperson, the number of tax filers has risen by 45 percent this year.
- Adnan Siddiqui, Humayun Saeed team up for new Pak-Turk project11:53 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- ‘Accha’ makes it to Cambridge Dictionary11:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Virgin Atlantic launches direct flights for Pakistan next week11:14 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- PIA removed from EU Commission’s list of banned airlines10:41 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Punjab governor, wife volunteer for COVID-19 vaccine trial10:19 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani responds to ‘hair loss’ lawsuit07:50 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Agha Ali celebrates birthday with family07:04 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- ‘Beautiful bond’ between Rahim Pardesi's wives sparks online ...09:55 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020