Karachi-based fashion designer wants women to wear Raheel Sharif this Independence Day
Karachi-based Amber's Collection will offer customers vibrant green kurtas with the image of Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Shareef on them.
"Celebrate Independence Day with true colours of independence. We present a range of exclusively designed ‘Independence Day’ shirts for the day. Feel the spirit of freedom with free shirts on the offer." said the designer's Facebook page.
Here is a look at the full Independence Day collection:
One shirt is engraved with the portraits of Mr Jinnah, poet Dr Muhammad Iqbal and philanthropist Abdul Sattar Edhi.
The designer is also offering a few lucky customers the chance to win the shirts for free.
- Nora Fatehi, Jacqueline Fernandez summoned again in money laundering ...11:30 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- PDM announces anti-government protests over rising inflation, poverty10:01 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Hindu extremists force Muslim girl to take off hijab in India (VIDEO)09:36 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup 2021 – Bangladesh opt to field first against Scotland07:52 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Watch: Trailer of ‘The Batman’ is out now07:42 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new dance video goes viral05:43 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan vows to make NCB proud after getting out of jail05:27 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021